Welcome to All Saints Anglican Church
As traditional Anglicans, we are reformed in both our theology and our worship. As such, we hold the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and maintain a conservative view of morals and doctrine. Likewise, we use the 1928 Book of Common Prayer in worship and strive to be a family oriented, mission minded parish.
What We Believe:
· We believe that God is one God and three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit
· We believe that The Bible is the infallible Word of God and the final authority for man
· We believe that Jesus is fully God and fully human; that He was born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for our sins, and rose again on the third day
· We believe that all men have sinned and so deserve God’s judgment and wrath
· We believe that Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone
· We believe that the Holy Spirit equips every believer and gives them a share in the ministry of God’s people.
We strive to offer sound Biblical teaching, traditional liturgical worship, and a nurturing caring community where each person is a valued and active participant in the ministry of God’s people. Our chief goals are to worship God, love our neighbors, and to proclaim the unchanging Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We hope to see you!!!
If you are looking for a church home, we invite you to visit All Saints Anglican Church. Regardless of your background or previous church affiliation, you are warmly welcomed.
For more information about our parish, our beliefs, or our worship please feel free to contact Fr. Charlie Carlberg. He can be reached at the number or email address given below.
The Rev. Charles T. Carlberg, Jr. (Rector)